- Purpose of Mentoring Program
SpringSpirit's mentoring program is designed to support the growth of our students on the fields, in school, and in life. Caring, Christian adults are recruited to serve as mentors, encouragers, role models, and friends.
Good habits and practices are best learned through observation of people who demonstrate them in their lives. These patterns of behavior are lived, not just talked about, and that’s where our mentors truly make an impact. Our mentees benefit from seeing responsible, Christian people interacting with each other and exhibiting the habits and practices that lead to successful lives. The goal is for those habits and practices to “rub off.”It is our goal that as many SpringSpirit participants as possible are matched with an individual or family who will connect with that child and play a role in their spiritual, educational, and social enrichment.
Why Mentor with SpringSpirit
- The commitment is just once a month, but the impact will last a lifetime!
- The mentor visits occur upon your availability and are flexible with your schedule.
- Mentors are free to use the SpringSpirit complex and amenities for mentoring visits. (Community Center, library, playground, baseball fields, batting cages, volleyball court, basketball hoop, picnic tables, etc.)
- We offer optional monthly Mentor and Mentee Events.
- We can guarantee that you will get just as much out of your mentoring relationship as your mentee will!
Basics of the Mentoring Program
Mentors agree to meet in person with their child at least once a month and communicate via text, email, or phone at least 2 additional times per month.
A Mentor may be a single person or a family. Must be 20 or older.
To learn more about the mentoring program, or to ask questions, please contact Connally Mooring at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mentor A ChildCome alongside a child from SpringSpirit and help him or her grow! No matter what you do or where you come from, God will use YOU to positively influence the life of a mentee! Fill out our application to get started in this inspiring and rewarding program
Click the link below to fill out our application
Become A Mentor!